Tuesday 25 April 2017

Please don't change. Salman I got one more reason to like you :)


When pure love comes from your kid , its so overwhelming. You keep on thanking God that he had given such beautiful thing to you who keeps filling your days and nights with lovely surprises.
Of late my son has started enjoying Bollywood songs. Other day I was just lounging on the chair, reading a book and suddenly he appeared out of nowhere and started singing "jaisi tu hai waisi rahna" .
More than amazed I was shocked as being the kind of person he is , I never expected such way of expression . I chuckled and asked him what is this beta, He said "Mom you are my best friend and I love you a lot ,even though you upset me sometimes , I want you to be the same wonderful mom all my life. Please don't change."

I was so overwhelmed with joy. I just squeezed him and gave a peck on his cheek. You get a great feeling, when someone you really care and love so deeply compliments you . He made me feel important and gave me a sense of satisfaction that may be I m performing the role of mom in right manner and at same time was aspired to do the best for my kid.

Incase you have not heard the song Please do enjoy this song here . Its an amazing movie and amazing song. We sentimental Indians are more inclined to songs that has folk touch.


Got one more reason to like Salman khan. He is locked in memories for one more good reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment